ZGL 0.00% 7.5¢ zicom group limited

Ann: Profit Guidance Full Year 2015, page-6

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Revenues are good, returning back to 2012 levels.

I don't think the softening of the Electrical sector and construction sectors are heavily linked to the poor profit. Perhaps the start ups again drained too much cash, and the recent investment in Histoindex took $1-2m?

Such significant overruns in the Precision Engineering sector and reduction in margins is unforgiven, and to me indicates management are focussing too heavily on the Medtech side of things, and have dropped the ball in regards to managing the areas that are their consistent money earners!

Constant guidance of 'exponential growth' from the start ups is becoming a broken record, and giving management the reputation of a serial 'over promise and under deliver' outfit.

The forward orders in hand of $86m is the only thing keeping me from selling out. I only hope that management haven't completely stuffed the pricing of those and we don't have a repeat in 12 months time!

If they get their 'proverbial' together, we may well see that 'exponential growth' we keep reading about.

Watching like a Hawk!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 573 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 208000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.