HIT 2.42% $2.12 hitech group australia limited

Yeah I've had contact with Ray via email here and there without...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Yeah I've had contact with Ray via email here and there without much joy. Doesn't worry me too much as he is not there to hold my hand and clearly knows what he is doing at an operational level. They could be better with comms for sure but much better than they used to be.

I am confident the share trading is over. Don't mind it because it masked the true profits from the likes of automated share screeners and allowed me to get on cheap. This will be popping up on everyone's radar after th FY16 results.

Clearly management have some talent and are building annuity style income while keeping costs flat. Obviously a cyclical industry but with more contract rather than placement revenue (albeit at lower margins) earnings should be smoother.

I am sympathetic to your view on the options and it meant I was holding much less than I once did at the start of today sadly, but profits are profits. Cash is cash. I still mark them down massively compared to great microcap management in a company like, say, KKT, but the announcement last night took them from a 30c to a 50c company with upside from there thru very basic things being done in august.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.