BYI 0.00% 77.0¢ beyond international limited

Sylah - I don't know the exact revenue from Mythbusters. But...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Sylah - I don't know the exact revenue from Mythbusters. But there is a note in the last annual report stating approximately 22% of revenue came from the one customer (one risk to take note of). Not quite sure who that is, but I can imagine it's some broadcasting network that buys a number of shows.

And I couldn't find the amortisation rates on television shows - but I do remember management stating they were very conservative in this regard (amortised a good deal of the capitalised amount after the season was no longer current). I have to find this again to be sure though, so don't take my word on it.

As for 7Beyond, I have no idea what impact this will have on the business. I can't imagine it'll be negative, as they'll produce the show together, with Beyond distributing it internationally. Should just mean a decent amount of content that can be distributed around the globe.

As for cash, I always like additional dividends unless they can make a decent acquisition (hopefully better than the last).

Sorry I couldn't help much with your questions...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.