EML 1.24% 79.5¢ eml payments limited

Ann: Profit Guidance, page-191

1. 3,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    I guess it's difficult in the current climate - war, pandemic, legal, inflation, interest rates to provide any sort of forward comments on profit for any company. The only difference I see is they have provided an update now, rather than wait to d day and drop the bad news. Note, I recognise there is a duty to do so - but doesn't stop others.

I thought the same about the director selling, until context was provided around it. I still don't like it, but definitely not as suspicious as I first thought.

You are right. The panic selling is very much predicated on shareholder trust.

I just think it's full blown hysteria. As far as stability for the shareholder base, it's probably best they do sell and move on, as there will be plenty more unexpected news over the coming years. That's a guarantee for a business of this nature.

I am willing to bet in six-twelve months time all we will hear is from cocky fund managers who will gloat they used this time to load up on the shares. Its just the way things always seem to go.

I obviously view it a lot different to most, and that's okay. I just expect this sort of variability given the company and it's stage of expansion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.