EML 3.76% 89.5¢ eml payments limited

Ann: Profit Guidance, page-198

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    hindsight is a wonderful thing, not sure management could have seen the CBI issue at the time of the deal

I think there is more pain short term for this stock before things get better.

Q4 gonna be week because of risk aversion due to ongoing issues with CBI . Even if these issues get resolved by end of June which is very optimistic view , growth will not just pick up because management will proceed with caution for launching new programs. It’s costing much more for remediation then originally estimated which means there are more skeletons in the closet.

Also changing guidance at such a short notice is a big red flag,

There is also class action from shine lawyers, this one is not too much of worry but cost money to resolve

I have traded EML couple of times , never hold it for too long and it’s been good for me and somehow by pure luck have dodged the bullet on this one else would be nursing 6 figure loss.

Last few days have been tempting to get in again but gonna wait before things get better. It’s so easy to fall in love with a stock but a pig with lipstick is still pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
-0.035(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $335.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.0¢ 88.5¢ $1.951M 2.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12355 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 11388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.