WNI 0.00% 5.6¢ wah nam international holdings limited

I found my own answer. It's a subsidiary of a British based...

1. 976 Posts.
    I found my own answer. It's a subsidiary of a British based bank. phew.

7/30/2012 5:13 AM ET
    (RTTNews) - HK & Shanghai Banking Corp., an indirectly-held, wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc (HBC:Quote, HSBA.L), said its first-half profit attributable to shareholders rose to HK$44.69 billion from HK$34.3 billion last year.
    Pre-tax profit was HK$57.99 billion, higher than HK$46.23 billion in the prior-year period.
    Net interest income grew to HK$40.99 billion from HK$35.72 billion a year ago. Net interest income increased as a result of loan growth in all key countries, as well as increasing interest rates in certain countries, notably Hong Kong, mainland China and India.
    Further, the Directors have declared a second interim dividend in respect of the half-year ended 30 June 2012 of HK$7.5 billion, or HK$0.41 per ordinary share.

Are they and OceanLine Holdings, going to let their investment go phut
    The Aus. press is as bad as the Aus. authorities.
    The Aus. press and all the pass BRM shareholders should stop being sour.
    ASIC is to blame for not doing their job and letting us down.
    WN will soon be gone, and those of us that won't let go of the Aussie ore should be given some positive news not all the junk thrown at us. .
    Things has moved on, and my hope is the new Brockman Mining Chair will not carry on the crooked ways of WN.

skegs and those who held on to BRM.
    From my past experience, it takes a long time to get your money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.