CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Profit Warning, page-104

1. 4,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2495
    Not sure you can blame anonymous posters on a social media thread for the sell off.
    Porter- Co has come out and said it’s gunna suffer a ‘profit downgrade’, and given investors very little info on why. Also consider this is the first Ann and communication from the Co for a long while. And many of its previous ones weren’t that special- eg, Bod selling, profit downgraded, huge salary bonuses to staff and CEO getting ludicrous bonuses and salary- when he’s not really stepping up.
    Co will continue to blame Covid- but if a Company that should be making a killing in its perfect climate- debt stress, financial management, personal & Company financial planning/economy downturn- then a few questions need to be asked if the CEO, management & Co.
    Yet, they’re telling us very little on why they downgrading profit… except, once again there’s mention of ‘increase in employee benefits’. This scares me- not employee salaries/expanding- just benefits- and with this Cos red flag on just looking after the ‘family’- not shareholders- I reckon CI1 are in trouble!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.