ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Cred I’m of the opinion with a lack of transparency, I will speculating and say that there was a heavy influence to entertain the lending space. Take a look at his early YouTube interviews and see how many time he mentioned about been fintech or entering the lending space in first year or so despite the acquisition in Singapore no other mention I can recall. He was wrong to enter that space imo has lack discipline and lack patience that got him REALY GOOD paying a heavy price today for entering the lending space, ATL SP.

Suggesting to "diversify’ when your yet to establish a brand is suicidal, and made to fail and collapse, time burns you before heals you to suggest otherwise you may have bigger problems imo until proven otherwise. It’s like buying a brand new BUGATTI for $5,000,000 & having scrape money for registration & scrape money for insurance & scrape money for maintenance and have very little money for fuel to drive from A to B let alone drive from A to Z . the analogy is about entertaining the lending space without serious capital your in serious trouble. I say be best you don’t buy a BUGATTI very simple Cred. DRAIN THE SWAMP first then put capable people, plenty of very smart Chinese available from the main land and get on with the job.

So No, diversifying imo is the very thing that’s caused the removal of dividends, insiders dumping shares, investors loosing money because of entertaining BNPL ie OneStep etc. Only 2 subsidiaries in the last est 2 year or sphave been worth mentioning, first is ChapterTwo & second is Hong Kong’s debt management. The rest you can literally throw out the window perhaps Singapores subsidiaries can leave for last, if they don’t pull in the numbers OUT THE F#CKING DOOR THEY GO AS WELL.

not professional DYOR all imo

Last edited by fleXi007: 11/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.