CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

This discussion has gotten a bit off topic so let's list the...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    This discussion has gotten a bit off topic so let's list the main points and give my crystal ball analysis for Monday for the readers not bothered reading every post.

1. Ci1 annoucement did not contain much unknown information except maybe that they might do another once off profit (tax) deduction (unexpected neutral sentiment), the profit definitely will be lower than 800k for the half year (expected neutral sentiment).
    2. Potential positives to come in Feb report could be profit great than 0 or a significant rise in revenue compared to last Feb report or both.
    3. Last profit warning resulted in a small early sell off followed by a rise in price, I believe this was mid July.
    4. Annoucement was released late to market and may have been missed by some.

The Sell Off - What can we expect

Given that we likely have exhausted most of the paper handed holders through the big decline and the last profit warning and considering the current market capital I think we will not see strong sell pressure next week as most sellers have already sold and exhuasted thenselves, there may be just enough pressure there given the lack of buyer support however to cause a sharp and fast drop to levels of the circa 15 cent mark, however I do believe those still in accumulation will soon after be fighting for shares and we could see the price return to high teens, however if shareholders can reframe from selling any shares on Monday then this annoucent may fade out of relevance leaving not material impact on the short term share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.