CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Thanks Clover for the read. Can't speak to the credibility of...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Thanks Clover for the read. Can't speak to the credibility of that site but they make some good points and I can see the ones that might be seen to apply to CI1.

Number 2:
    "Essentially: we like to see a decently diversified investment profile of owners.This means a mix of management, institutions, private companies etc. – along with retail investors – all having incentives to see a company’s share price perform well."

Basically no institutions or private businesses in CI1 that I can see. Goodmans investment arm I believe but not sure if that counts given he's on the board.
    Retail ownership has been increasing over the last couple.of years particularly as insiders have sold. I've made points about this on occasions - for example, the T20 is very different from the first couple of years. We have a lot more individuals that seem to be Australia based then we had previously.

Number 4:
    The companies margins was touted as a big selling point for new investors early on. Not sure what they are now but no doubt they declined with the rise in KMP remumeration and our entry into BNPL.

Number 5:
    "It’s particularly a bad sign when companies intentionally make it vague/difficult to read between the lines and determine whether the resignation was voluntary or not."

Will Banks

Reason.might have been given but the whole way it happened didn't seems ideal from a PR point of view.

Number 6:
    ONESTEP IT. Not neccesariy a bad think for many but hard to judge when we don't have updates.

Number 10:

"However, sudden insider selling of some of their shareholdings can immediately spook the market. This is particularly true if it’s a substantial sized portion of the stock they own. "

Lots of insider selling with little to no concrete reasons given (ie why the transfer to the CEOs spouse who then sold). Jim has said on LinkedIn that it's not good to have all ones eggs in one basket but I think Jim's spouse went from having a lot of eggs in CI1 to no or near no eggs. I think it's positive to give reasons to the market. As is often said though, people sell for many reasons but only buy for one and that's that they think the shareprice is going to rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.