CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Profit Warning, page-59

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    I wasn’t happy with that announcement and I’m sure no holder is. Was hoping that there would have been a significant improvement in revenue and profit.
    However, we are where we are. I’m still down 50% and was hoping that the SP would continue to climb north. Let’s face it, no body enjoys losing money.
    But what I find annoying, is not only having to deal with money losses but also the people who come on here, non holders, who go out of their way to make things worse. It’s f$$king annoying. These people are just ares$$es.
    As for Ci1 management, it’s time to get your sh$t together. No one wants to hear profit warning when management are taking those profits. Between the down rampers on here and managements poor decisions, you’re killing a company that should otherwise be a little gem.

Heres my opinion of what will happen Monday. SP down to 18 cents. There’ll be a push to get it down further but most SH are now holding grudgingly, refusing to sell at a loss. Like myself.
    Then over the next couple of weeks share price will slowly come back to 20 or 21 cents and stabilise again.
    I personally will not be selling until SP reaches 60 cents. Whether or not it gets there I don’t care. I’ll wait as long as it takes.

If someone else isn’t happy, then sell at a loss and move on. Stop with the negativity cause most SH see it as salt in the wound.
    Also, JW get your s€%t together.
    Just my opinion, not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.