CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Profit Warning, page-20

1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Yo sup my Ci1 DIAMOND HANDS, A team… been a while sorry I mist all the fun, needed to focus on personal family matters all that good stuff.. Yo Xtreme nice to see you’re still hanging on, Yo Cred what sup ? What the HELL HAS HAPPENED FFS? for the record I’m still DiIAMOND HANDS not f#cking going anywhere, didn’t bat an eye lid…

Let’s start by asking is it a new day or the same as the previous Ci1days? I think it’s important having a board that’s held to a standard that will comply to the parameters of its share holders best interest, A standard perhaps that’s fair, one that Mr Russel for example who was in an agreement on a previous LinkedIn post if my memory serves me right that Directors of companies should own shares of companies they sit on . I’m assuming Mr Russel is buying ? I don’t think he meant the est 10% of the market cap of options Jimmy set up for them to purchase that expires around April 2024 either, otherwise what’s the point keeping the same unapologetic board members?

not professional not advice all IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.