CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

New CEO could be paid a quarter of what Jimmy was on and we...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    New CEO could be paid a quarter of what Jimmy was on and we should still be able to get someone 10 times as good. I think a General Manager or COO level in a blue chip, who has a track record could be a good pick. They would be coming from a more complex and demanding role, yet it would offer a career step up and a potential salary bump.

Jimmy Already has his own debt management business on his LinkedIn. So looks like he's going straight after CI1's business. Hopefully he's shown enough propensity for fraud and corruption to scare off any potential clients or business partners. Certainly you would think any potential investors.

I don't know much about Pixley, but Goodman did call out Jimmy on one of his LinkedIn posts years ago and essentially told him to stop bragging about losing shareholders money.

It's hard to see what's happened internally in the company in the last few weeks. But I feel certain that Jimmy was forced out. Could have been the board called for his resignation or the proxy votes coming in for the EGM clearly showed he was going to lose the vote and he resigned early to save face. There's no way that someone with Jimmy's arrogance and pride steps aside voluntarily, not when he's in the position of squeezing every possible penny out of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.