CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Given in part some very profitable subsidiaries not all is lost...

1. 1,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Given in part some very profitable subsidiaries not all is lost the question remains whether they can manage a turn of events for Ci1. First and foremost I would enquire into Singapore significant losses, have them investigated the inexcusable events on how and under whose authority allowed losses to the est $12 million in one year. Not only is out of sequence from previous years losses but a leap of 10X in one year losses requires scrutiny questions and answers …… If you declare Bankruptcy in Hong Kong my understanding is the you have to go through the courts, personally i doubt any of the board especially Alex would take this path given his investment of about $500k and the fact he sits on the board receiving est maybe $40k annually I doubt as professional investor he would take a big loss or any investor’s would be prepared to take losses, so I remain optimistic for the time being…..Most important is a deep investigation preferably from someone external to rectify if any foul play, let’s start with Singapore .

not professional DYOR
    Last edited by fleXi007: 21/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.