CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

we agree and disagree on somethings, I’m of the opinion the...

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    we agree and disagree on somethings, I’m of the opinion the objective of the CEO was not only to choose a board that to be Australian essentially to comply with the law but also to have extensive experience in the field of financials lending etc, otherwise any Joe blow Aussie would have been a better for the CEO to get away with a lot more if that your sati is his objective to do anything wily nilly.
    It’s also evident when the CEO chose the executive board they to were involved in the financial lending space etc, to be fair they all have high credentials highly experienced and potentially imo ill advised CEO.
    CEO recognised his strength hence the debt management etc BIG success, also recognised weaknesses hence the reliance of the board who have experience in the Industry. As far as his antics his not the only CEO with an ego running a successful business Elon tells Disney to go # them selves many more examples, not here to split hairs or condoning bad behaviour I’m just saying imo all the board has a lot to answer for .

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.