CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Profit Warning, page-78

1. 2,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Hey Pixley, Goodman, Ng and Doman, any updates on yozo and Onestep? Millions spent on them when I was a shareholder and would love some updates and it's key to bringing old investors like myself back in and attracting new ones. It's been years now yet I beg any investor on here to give some solid data on how they're going? Were they worth the millions spent? How many of the circa 20,000 plus customers of Onestep have actually used oneflexi? Maybe they're killing it but how would we know?

Doman, I hope you're settling in and been introduced to all the Wong family. They're not the most popular people on this forum as I'm sure you've been briefed. We hope you'll be able to provide your thoughts on these purchases above when Jimmie was CEO. It's quite difficult finding much information online. For example, the last Google review for yozo was over a year ago?

Pixley, I hope this whole thing at CI1 isn't taking away from your time at SRY as we could really use some updates and measurement there given you're one of the founding directors I believe.

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.