CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

it’s seems evident February through to March companies were...

1. 1,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    it’s seems evident February through to March companies were jumping off the cliff exponentially in bankruptcies by comparison to the previous few months, imo April is temporarily a plateau despite some positive gdp growth as it’s been suggested however it’s a little hard to believe positive GDP when they had 2 very bad months of bankruptcies and 1 half decant month, big call perhaps to early for positive announcements. This is my current data yet to see May.

To your question that lead me to higher bankruptcies In Hong Kong is the above stats and probably the most problematic issue is big brother China have recently in the last few years traded away from the U.S dollars with other nations which I think is a long term problem for China and little brother Hong Kong most likely will feel the repercussions. Including countries across Europe Nth America etc adding a much higher tariffs to Chinas industries ….Then adding into equation the higher interest rates + inflation and the list goes on. I’m a pessimist at the min anything China, large corporation are leaving China including Apple in favour of India Foxconn exiting China est over 1,000,000 employees seems FOXCONN now in favour of India or Vietnam some others as well and the list goes on, not everything is entirely lost in China but certainly imo not the same as it used to be and many companies are departing .
    not professional DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6279/6279080-5c2402640671390adeae7daa8931cae3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.