WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Program Development Progress Report, page-13

1. 1,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 791
    SoulB,

It would have been received even more negatively by investors if this series of fluffy updates were released individually.

To me it appears timelines have been conveniently extended without any real detail. Wasn't bodyguard meant to be announcement following a three month trial? Not five months?

Coty, SKII Wave II, three, five or 15 it's all fluff at this point and gives them too much wriggle room to delay, defer or dismiss in the future.

1. We need clearer confirmed timelines, which they should be held accountable.

2. We need an update on when they think revenue will come through in a more meaningful manner. Not how much or where from, but at least advise shareholders broadly on this, if secrecy with P&G is an issue. For example: "based on current plans and developments, we forecast significant revenue increases in second half of 2016." This is standard practise with any blue chip!

I really hope messages are delivered and answered at the AGM. Otherwise OBJ maybe in the papers for different reasons ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.