WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Program Development Progress Report, page-19

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    So Wand 2 might have a wifi and a portal which connects to a system where you can configure and accept your data and then this data is in turn fed back to the system @ PG who may use this at their discretion. They can use this to segment and sell more products essentially making it your digital connection knowing how data may be the gold mine from the wand and not necessarily the tech itself.

Wand 3 will have more memory and more data usage capabilities and store much more like skin tone , skin permeability and help shape better products in the future.

They are doing what a lot of toothbrush companies are doing for data. Now I see the whole point of the wand. It may not necessarily be the tech at helm but a ploy for PG to get the data from users. That makes OBJ 3-5 year partnership less likely and maybe an ongoing collaboration until they can find another meaningful way to get the data.

My only problem is that the OBJ management will give it all away for sort of "free" the way they usually do ; like they did for wand 1. They really need a better person to negotiate on their behalf.

Everything else is the usual fluff and how they are meeting more people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.