WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Program Development Progress Report, page-46

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Well, maybe - but I've been a shareholder for a couple of years now and my holding is worth half what I paid for it. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that after the company has announced a launch of a revolutionary product in multiple markets in Asia (12 months ago), and then the big cheese publicly states that 2015 would be an exciting year, that the share price might increase a small amount and the company would be receiving some revenue from its work. Heck, the shareholders don't even know if the small amount of revenue the company has reported is from royalties or not, or the likelihood of in future.

12 months may be a short timeframe compared to some long-term holders, but I'm personally quite disappointed at how the company has performed in that period. I haven't sold any shares because I've been unwilling to crystalise the loss (though I'm getting closer to it as time goes by), but I certainly have been unwilling to invest more when the company won't tell me what's going on or what its prospects are, more than 'everything's fine, but we can't tell you why we don't have money due to confidentiality. BTW, give us money'. Meanwhile, it seems all and sundry are being gifted shares left, right, and centre.

I get that OBJ are a spec stock, and highly volatile. But from what I've read, 'be patient' has been the mantra for the last 5 years - and even since the 'company making' announcement was trumpeted. Well, people have been patient. I've patiently seen my investment erode down to the current level. I'm not-so-patiently waiting for things to improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.