ESR 0.00% 0.6¢ estrella resources limited

Ann: Programme of Work Approval Received, page-82

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I think there's a chance. But as I've noted and others have as well, any selling based on that is criminal behaviour that we have no control over.

Then there is the question of what are bad results? How bad is bad? It's hard to say until you've got the results. Given the early stage of exploration, one persons bad might be another persons good. These deposits are known to be zoned and those holes are 450m apart.

Is 0.5% Li20 average in both holes bad? Is 1.0% Li20 average in both holes bad? If one hole had a o.5% average and the other hole had a >1% average is that good or bad? Maybe variation in grade over 450m is a good thing as it means grade is increasing in a particular direction and you can find higher grade ore by following that direction. It's exploration after all, there are all sorts of ranges of possible results and none of us are experts to know exactly what the results might mean in the longer run. We know there have been high grade samples collected at surface on the project but we don't know how they relate (if at all) to the core samples or whether they themselves represent large bodies of potential ore.

Everyone will have an opinion on the results when they are released and there could be big selling or big buying or the price might just stay the same and in the long run the sellers might be proven wrong or the buyers might be proven wrong, depending on a myriad of variables which are yet to be determined. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $50.01K 8.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2916796 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 9829566 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.