BOC 0.00% 53.5¢ bougainville copper limited

030124 LANDOWNER COMPANY READY TO WORK WITH ABG AND INVESTORNEW...

1. 1,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    030124 LANDOWNER COMPANY READY TO WORK WITH ABG AND INVESTORNEW DAWN FM NEWSPanguna landowners have registered a local company to work with the ABG and its preferred investor to develop the closed Panguna Gold and Copper mine in the future.Manager of PANGUNA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, RAPHAEL EVINU told New Dawn FM today that the company is owned by more than 430 title holders around the mine area and would like to get on board other landowners so that all its members can benefit from spin off once the operation starts.He said that his company would like to provide contracts to the company when operations resume starting with the granting of an exploration license.MR EVINU said this time round landowners and the people must be prepared to benefit from spin offs unlike the past operation where the people of Bougainville were mere spectators.He said the PANGUNA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY would like to become the local landowner entity that would partner with the ABG and the preferred investor.ENDS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 53.0¢ $1.297K 2.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 13415 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.