IIQ 0.00% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Progress on Assay Development Program, page-78

1. 4,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Just for you Davy. Tough one to actually price mate

http://info.luminexcorp.com/en-us/research/become-a-partner

Luminex

….and by taking advantage of ourunique and flexible licensing model.

Our Partners include industryleaders such as Thermo Fisher Scientific,……

How Luminex makes money “Royalty revenue is generated when a partner sells our proprietary microspheres to an end user, when a partner sells a kit incorporating our proprietary microspheres to an end user or when a partner utilizes a kit to provide a testing result to an end user. End users can be facilities such as testing labs, development facilities and research facilities that buy prepared kits and have specific testing needs or testing service companies that provide assay results to pharmaceutical research companies or physicians.”

Every one of the dozens of agreements with Luminex I looked at has the price negotiated very well hidden. Like this one

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/allergenis-granted-rights-to-develop-and-market-its-precision-food-allergy-diagnostic-using-luminex-xmap-technology-2019-01-16

What is clear is that there is a close relationship between TH and Luminex suggesting to me that it is possible/probable much of the agreement for us has already been considered by both or all sides working together.

I suspect the pricing for the commercial test kit will be the main part of the negotiation. The price of Medical Drugs might have some relationship to the Bard1 test(s). Prices in the US seem be what ever the market will pay and very high covered by insurance usually. Much lower pricing occurs to get PBS lisiting in Australia and countries with similar processes to negotiate. Canadian insulin is 1/5 the price that it cost just over the board in the US as an example. Luminex advertises “uniqueand flexible licensing model” meaning the price is possibly fluid to price/volumes and other factors.
    I did find an interesting Cost analysis including the actual cost of the use on 800 patients with new test kit Have a look at the small increased cost compared to the cost savings A cost benefit analysis of the Luminex xTAG Gastrointestinal Pathogen Panel for detection of infectious gastroenteritis in hospitalised patients

I have said it before so excuse me plase. The principle sales point for early detection of Ovarian, Lung and Breast cancers to 'Health departments' all over the world is the massive cost savings they make by early detection and treatment. The LDT sales will be just a zepher to the market in US, Japan, Europe and here. I guess given britex have to add the UK separate to Europe.

Sorry I could not see an exact price. I can see a ratio for a nice guess "Royalty revenue of approximately $49.3 million reflects approximately $532 million of royalty-bearing end user sales on our technology for 2018, a 6% increase over 2017.
    Link
    Suggesting the royalty may be 9.266917293233082% of the sale price of each test kit

Good night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.0¢ $34.29K 60.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 55287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.