IIQ 0.00% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Progress on Assay Development Program, page-91

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Happy birthday for yesterday Bones and good question DB and great and informative answer as always ND

I participated in the CR this time as the SP at the time allowed for a small sell to gain extras for free and I’ve been moving in and out the last couple of weeks as well and gained a few that way as well which I’m pleased about.

Interesting times await BD1 and I personally feel this SP is well undervalued currently but it hasn’t crossed the de-risk line yet which is coming and then we’ll see what the world thinks BD1 is worth and I’ll be very surprised if it’s under 0.10 but if the market made much sense we’d all be rich as f##k wouldn’t we now. Keep up the good Q&A’s HC

I must ask Geffa for the holdings you currently own if you had of just sold half or even quarter of your shares on highs and brought back on the lows your average price would be much less and you’d own more shares or you could have just taking the little profits and brought yourself out to freehold!! I understand investing buddy but like so many have pointed out you are convinced on the past performance of BD1 and always bet against so you of all people should be moving in and out of this right. I’m not criticising your ability to trade or invest but I’m saying you may need to have a look at your rules and either rewrite them or start following them and not your emotions buddy.

Those that are sensitive to SP predictions are holding and don’t like down ramping but I see it as the past has a way and nearly everyone is better on BD1 touching 0.021 at least in the next couple of weeks with no news. I didn’t read news release pending shortly. I read enjoy the ride and the waves over the next 3 to 5 months possibly.
    Last edited by Brad77: 06/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8900 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 43187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.