TEM 11.1% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

I'm not defending anything here, but they did do...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I'm not defending anything here, but they did do geophysics, drilling and extensive fieldwork in a region that has untouched by exploration, so they have started from scratch, this is all shown on the prospecting apps that i use.

this broad coverage exploration is very expensive, if they use their own people and equipment to do this work, then it is probably for the best or at worst practical as you cannot get that stuff in WA at present.

people especially are expensive, im very excited about the huge soil anomaly as it represents a large scale opportunity, all be it early stage.

yous are acting as of these guys have transferred the money into their bank accounts, im sure they had to pay the people with those fees.

my geo mate is $1200 per day. so one tempest geo for a month work is 35k, not included super, fuel, food, equipment, 4WD, caravan and that is just from my prospecting background, let alone all the fancy computer stuff, gadgets etc these days.

this is hard, slow graft and they are starting from scratch with each tenement block bigger than CBD of Sydney. meleya alone has 90 of these bloody blocks.

seems like a few of you on here are east coast guys who think you just grab a few backpackers and a pick and stay in the pub every night, then you trip over broken hill.

yes, i wish the share price was higher and im hurting too. but every stock in the sector is down. you are all sounding paranoid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.105K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4475122 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 368704 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 10000
Last updated 10.28am 03/05/2024 ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.