TYP 8.11% 2.0¢ tryptamine therapeutics limited

Ann: Progress Points To Partnering Readiness, page-12

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    I went looking for the granted EVPS patent number or name - its a pity that wasn't provided in the announcement. There seems to be a couple of exosome related Santa Clara assigned patents on the USPTO site. (Engineeried exosomes for the delivery of bioactive cargo using transmembrane tetraspanins, and Engineered exosomes for the delivery of bioactive cargo using VSV-G) .

Would make it easier and would remove some uncertainty if the patent name or number was just given in the announcement that states its been granted.

Likewise the LOAD (tm) IP from State Uni of New York at Buffalo). (Which I understand isn't a granted patent yet). Name ? Number?

Ian Dixon impresses me as having the knowledge to know which IP to seek out (he went to WARF for the CYP licence) - but its frustrating that some of this stuff (specific patent or patent application names and numbers) are as hard to track down as they are. They should just be listed - either in announcements or on website.

If anyone has the patent (or application) names and numbers for EVPS and LOAD could they post them please. I've asked the company as well. LEAP is already in another thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $57.60K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1076509 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 277183 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.