CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    " I'm surprised MKR invested in the deep leads program at Wonawinta"

Well it isn't that surprising considering their main known resource right now is silver and it is where their HQ is. Expanding their silver resource helps their silver marketing which is what they are actually known for to this point in time. They aren't going to be a big time gold player even if the 400K sister deposit exists, yet they will become Australia's primary silver producer in a month or so.

"when the ground around Boppy would give bigger bang-for-buck. Some of the old timer shafts were hitting 20-50g/t+ from surface. "

Indeed. Using the latest "cutting edge" science indicates there is a sister deposit in the region. The fact 99.99999% of people don't follow the cutting edge science is irrelevant to me. Everything new that is logical is weird and fringe until it isn't. This being said it is somewhat possible ReidRankins/Birthday deposit isn't the sister deposit region, it could be in numerous locations "NEAR" to the Mt Boppy deposit. The area has barely been drilled in modern times so there is a lack of information. The problem is using conventional techniques you will miss what you wouldn't with the cutting edge stuff. These modern drillers see a lack of mineralization for 80m and think that is the end of it. Same as the old timers who weren't using massive machinery, you can't go 20m without mineralization before old timers give up.

I haven't even touched all I know in regards to Mt Boppy simply because most people would not understand it. It would sound like science fiction to people who have no idea about this stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $45.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $26.77K 469.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 361164 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 137251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.