TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

Ann: Progress Report , page-18

1. 5,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2203
    I recently sold out at 63c. It was a profit for me, even after taking up the SPP in full, but wouldn't have been if I'd held on another few days. I'm not sure if I'll play knife catching with this one, but if it drops too far I'll consider it. Below 50c would get my attention.

It's a shame, I'd held high hopes and thought things were going well when we got to 90c+... I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing I'd sold out then, but glad I did when I did. The recent update was the deciding factor for me. Production lower than expected, which was only going to cause pain when the stock was already on a negative trend, even if the overall picture was good. If things turn around I can't see it happening before some solid good news comes along, and before then I can't see anything better than the price sitting still, but that's probably unlikely.

If things do go well the fundamentals will eventually catch up, and good luck to those holding, but now is not the time I'd want to be buying. I'll continue watching for a while, but probably only jump back in if the price gets very low due to people getting spooked etc (likely in this climate) or after some news good enough to impress me. I think there will be greener pastures elsewhere though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.