PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Ann: Progress Report , page-35

1. 7,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3330
    You beat me to it, Disco. No need to make rash comments like that Bripoz. I am not immune to being "cheered up", just trying to stay a little realistic, that's all. I do, afterall, mean what I said: "I agree with your overall sentiment". Just expressing an opposing view to one part of your argument.

Thanks, Disco, for your defensive action. What Bripoz does not know is that I can be having a whinge about my situation one minute, then be laughing about it the next... shit, it's only bloody money! And,that's the only attitude you can have when things dont pan out as planned. It's the analyses that provide the fun in this joint!

Please, keep trying to cheer me up, Bripoz... in the process you may unwittingly keep some other frustrated punters on track that read the PVM thread! I'm perhaps just a little too cynical at times... didn't mean to be, but I guess I haven't experienced that much joy in the market of late! I hope to god that my cynicism and pessimism proves to be unfounded... and most likely that it will (eventually).

Just take what I have said in previous posts as tongue-in-cheek if the sp goes up, and take it as gospel if the sp goes down.

Oh, and by the way, Disco, there are plenty of John Stewart's daggy but addictive versions of his 1979 hit, "Gold" on YouTube. There's even a version he did with Stevie Nicks. Here's a taste of the lyrics: "There's people out there turning music into gold.... In a California town...." You'll know it when you hear it (unfortunately). It's a pearler like "Radar Love", but more poignant for the PVM thread (and perhaps more so a year from now).

Cheers from Shellbell and cheer up yourself, Bripoz! LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.