DEG 2.35% $1.09 de grey mining limited

Ann: Progress Report, page-28

1. 4,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6349
    News reports increasing with some potentially great stuff to come.
    We now have a stratigraphical picture with 68m ( true width ) of pyritic conglomerate.
    The multi element assays will be anxiously awaited for by me as I would like to see some Au grade at least.
    I know that grade will not be representative of different rock types as it varies throughout.
    Interesting to note the difference in language and focus between qh and deg.
    We are more interested in stratigraphy and petrography with pyritic content and this stratigraphy shows that pyrite is present across all 3 targets and the reference to Chlorite and sericite indicating more recent hydrothermal activity.
    I hope that @geoenthusiast will keep giving us some geological input.
    There looks to be a lot variation of structure indicated in this nr and the direction our team are taking is much more focused than qh has been doing with novo for the past year in understanding this.
    Now we can compare the dollar for dollar value of the exploration between novo and deg and the coming results of that exploration.

"The aim of pushing the hole beyond the planned depth of 150m was to locate further prospective conglomerate sequence above the unconformity basement contact with the Mallina Formation. However, it is interpreted the hole penetrated a subvertical feeder zone of thick Mt Roe Basalt which may have intruded along a north-northeast regional structure."

We are already getting a faster and deeper understanding of our geology and targets.
    I will be watching out for any new reports and welcome input from any geo.
    Looking forward to the developing understanding of our projects and looking forward to more assays as they will be coming sooner.
    Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.025(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.612B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.07 $6.982M 6.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6547 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 456345 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.