ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    abbitious,i have been enjoying dreaming about a 3.57 price point for bis and the reasoning behind such a valuation.
    Just for the record short term as posted pre end of june i would be happy with a buy out price of minimum 1.70 including a special .30 cent div to use up FC's.At the back of my mind i have been thinking  i would be happy with $2 to low $2's even as a std sp as bis develops short term..
    But now petra suggests long term 3.56.First i don't know how they get to such a price considering detail on europe collaboration has not been announced.
    But europe partnership starts production early 2020 and i believe the armor production will be massive but we still don't know the detail,then 2021 phase 3 land 400 and submarine production detail should become clear,china bis should be well established ie bis suggests they will become no1 Q&T chinese supplier plus general exporter of bis.
    So by 2021 ie 2 years away there is massive growth potential for bis,but how much hmm probably to early but this is y i like bis.
    Just my 2 cents.
    ps going by land 400 phase 3 govt time line there will only be 2 vehicles chosen,if rheinmetall and hanhwa then we know bis will get the business,i believe bis will get the business anyway but its good hanwha approached bis unlike phase 2 bae tender bae did not..
    ps bsl still pondering over its approx $1b expansion of  US north start steel production including the use of virgin ore.?,bsl and bis must have lunch together every day in woollongong they work very closely in business,bsl understands the greenfeed std's required for rheinmetall and french subs,they supply bis and bis knows what is required to supply the q&t for rheinmetall,naval group and the US military ie unlike europe.lol surely they must say,hey our chinese q&t plant is going to produce more than ssab in china,our german steel production partnership is looking very positive in europe.hmmm bsl and bis in the US when US about to start production of unprecedented volumes of military vehicles including the oshkosh jltv and the bradley replacement in 1 to 2 years? plus structure and wear plate grades and maybe sub steel.
    plus rheinmetall very serious about submitting lynx as bradley replacement .
    sry i do try to keep posts short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.