NTL 0.00% 2.3¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Ann: Progress Report, page-53

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Dear ASX, Please check Volumes in the end November /Dec 2020 when shares fell to .004c for a short period. Where is your inquiry regarding that significant share sell-off?
    Maybe people are getting back in post December 2020?
    Anyway , we all know that things are taking time ZZzzzz in NZzzzzz, and there was an announcement during December of some new acquisitions that could have promising consequences, ( better prospects than that of the current NZ council approvals for setting up plants etc) who knows, at least here is hoping that Vanuatu is not oversensitive greenies like NZ and we can get something going over there that allows us to get out of this bloody stalemate.
    So, no, nothing new has been announced, but to be fair what has been announced regarding the Vanuatu acquisitions/partnering whatever it is, is probably the best news announcement in 14 years since its "OUTSIDE" of the reach of NZ greenies and governance.
    Maybe , just maybe they want to see positive impact on their economy with a possible working mine that brings profit and jobs to Vaunuatu?? What do you think ASX doest that sound like a good reason for share uptake? Does the prospect of a country that possibly won't try and stop you from creating jobs and profit not seem like a great reason? ( Oh, and by the way is a company that is environmentally conscientious anyway, happy to spend money on environmental conservation around your mining operation and probably would spend some more as part of its "profit-share?" ) Well I'll be damned if that does not at least get some interest in buying into this company that has had to survive on the fumes of an oil rag for so long as the NZ govt keeps milking the "dry cow" with legislation, permits , and whatever else they can dream of. This calf has not even got teats yet but they're milking away. Maybe the news of Vanuatu could wake them up a bit because hey there may be a country that actualy wants to see "tax profits" coming into their coffers from a willing company who has expertise and assets and possibly wont be hampered going about their business around every turn.
    Well that is all my opinion but you never know NZ may just wake up in this covid Haze and ASX , you know what , they going to eventually make money why not give them chance to do it here.... Dreaming ?
    Maybe but I have been here since 2007 because they ave been going where many other I got into speccies have gone bust. It only takes 1 to succeed in the long run I'm hoping its NTL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29470 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.