NTL 0.00% 2.1¢ new talisman gold mines limited

I must admit, the recent hype has me thinking. Here's the most...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I must admit, the recent hype has me thinking. Here's the most likely thing in my mind that I've come up with.

Does anyone remember last July, when someone put in a buy order on the NZX for 40 mil shares @ .006 which didn't get struck for a couple days? That buyer eventually bumped the buy order up to .007, it got it filled ($280k NZ) & a very similar hype was being felt afterwards. After that order had gone through, the SP bounced between .007 & .008 for about a month, then reality began to set in again.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2801/2801532-a2530fe816342b6697d76427fc03478f.jpg

So my gut says this is either history repeating with new blood or just as likely, that July punter realized they got in too deep is trying to average down. From what I've read on ST, I don't believe it's at all likely that the December sell-down were the same shares purchased in July.

I'd be very cautious if buy orders start stacking up on either market at .007, cause you just might suddenly see those original 40m shares (plus how many million on the ASX yesterday?) fly into your share holding.

DYOR & listen to your own gut instincts.

I've done my research & therefore I'll be funding my own holiday in Vanuatu, not someone else's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.