KKO 0.00% 8.2¢ kinetiko energy ltd

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for our share price to double in an...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for our share price to double in an instant but we recently raised capital at 7.5 cents so that has unfortunately capped the share price in the short term. We are still down approximately 20% from those levels so pretty good buying for the bargain hunters out there in my opinion. I’ll reassess my investment here after 12 months of holding from this point onwards, looking forward to the pilot production phase and whether any off take agreements come from it.

We have circa 3 million dollars on hand which will allow us to move the project forward. The further we can progress, the more interested the broader market will become. If we can prove to the market that we are the ‘real deal’, then the share price will look after itself. The directors have tipped in their own money in the most recent capital raise so they evidently believe in the project similar to us holders. At the end of the day, we have a lot of gas underneath the surface with good supporting infrastructure surrounding us, gas prices are at all time highs with no signs of slowing down so this has to be worth something to governments and energy providers especially in an emerging economy such as South Africa. The next 12 months will be critical for this company.

I think asx investors are sometimes spooked by companies who are operating in foreign jurisdictions so it takes more time to convince them. Imagine if KKOs tenements were in Australia with the level of gas reserves we have then I suspect our share price would be materially different. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10894 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 29360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.