PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

OK so a mixed bag of results there. The met holes at Buccaneer...

1. 4,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3941
    OK so a mixed bag of results there.

The met holes at Buccaneer have confirmed the previously modelled positions of ore grade mineralisation but I am still concerned that they are finding old diamond holes with visible gold that have not been sampled, so this is good news on the upside but also bad news on the competence and dubious logging and geology from previous exploration work.

Reward is closed off tot he south along strike and the diamond hole was quite a 'heroic' step out along strike, I think it was a little too aggressive a 'step out' myself and I wouldn't be surprised if they have to put more drilling between that hole and the known mineralisation in a 'less heroic' position to close it off or demonstrate some change in orientation and dip of any mineralisation.

PHD = dusters, fine - gotta drill sometimes and drilling dusters is part of exploration.

Interesting info about a shortage of screen material for screen fire assays at the labs, another Covid long-logistic issue that could be affecting other labs elsewhere. Nasty to hear of the IT hacks in the computer systems of laboratories as well, that must be a very uncomfortable feeling for the assay labs and clients considering the amount of market sensitive data that goes through assay lab data systems....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.