AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

It's up to the investors weather they trust IK,the announcement...

1. 6,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    It's up to the investors weather they trust IK,the announcement on the 17th of June said Norton was fully funded for recommencement of production.

Mantle Mining Corporation Limited (ASX: MNM) is pleased to announce its Norton project is now fully funded to
    production.
    The Company has been working toward the re-start of its Norton Gold Mine in Queensland and anticipates first
    production occurring in the coming months.
    Mantle has agreed terms for a placement of 100 million shares at an issue price of $0.01 per share to raise a further $1
    million before costs from high net worth investors which not only strengthens its balance sheet but also strengthens its
    share register.
    A sufficient portion of the funds raised will be allocated to the Norton project to fully fund that project to production,
    whilst the balance of the funds will be applied to the continued development of its Morning Star Project and for working
    capital.
    Managing Director Ian Kraemer said it was encouraging to get support from high quality investors who were keen to
    back the Company’s transformation into a gold producer.
    The placement has been made to investors qualifying under Section 708 of the Corporations Act and the Company
    intends to use its capacity under Listing Rule 7.1 for the issue.
    For further information, please contact:
    Ian Kraemer
    Managing Director
    Mantle Mining Corporation Limited
    [email protected]
    P: +61 7 3310 8932
    Winton Willesee

I don't like the way IK puts out his announcements he never gets to the point never a start date and his announcements can always be interpreted differently,it's like he is always trying to hide something .
    Will be interesting to see what others think of this announcement.
    One thing is for sure there will be another CR and very doubtful if we see gold this yr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.