SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Bravo!!!!! If more SH’s were like you then this company wouldn’t...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Bravo!!!!!
    If more SH’s were like you then this company wouldn’t be where we are and putting up with this company taking the P*ss imo. We would have got rid of most of this board and employed the best the mining directors and LNY would be boomed and in the hands of a tier 1/2 gold producer by now imo. We wouldn’t be talking about the lack of action and expensive leasing arrangements which benefit biggest holders of LNY again in my opinion.

But we have only a few passionate holders wanting to take the fight up to them. The company knows this hence they dictate and control when they see fit in my opinion to do anything.

Sadly holders have to all unite and vote rem report down and vote against the director nominated at AGM. Which in my opinion isn’t going to happen. Most holders can’t be bothered to vote. Perfect environment for living and running a part time life style company. Holders have themselves to blame for the many years of accepting poor company performance in my opinion.

But with the majority of shares held by the directors and my guess close associates, shareholders we have to face reality and we ain’t going to change a thing imo. Plus holders up to now have done absolutely nothing to force change or accountability back onto the company. So for me easier to exit than waste anytime with this mob in my opinion.

I believe we have great potential but our structure atm is totally the wrong fit if holders want strong growth and year on year returns.

Only SB can motivate and seriously change the market sentiment in my opinion. But the big question is he actually ready to move this company. Not with 30000T this year in my opinion. Our directors in my opinion are not running this company SB is simple as that. Aren’t some his business partners. So we are where we are. Sad isn’t it. Can anyone actually communicate with them. Happy to support all that I have until I exit though. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.