SVG 4.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Progress Towards Recommencing Gold Mining at Agate Creek, page-49

1. 5,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3219
    In theory I totally agree with you guys, the fundamentals are certainly there, but the reality is somewhat different from how I have seen LNY operate. I am predicting 30000T processed small spots of up to 7-9g/T the majority below 5g/t. Then LNY will again talk the big talk at AGM sucker the holders in once again then go missing again till next year when cash is needed and cycle repeats. I sincerely hope this changes and I have got it all wrong. Only the company can change this.

Mining 30k is bugger all. Not drilling the deeper zones tells me it's just an effort to secure cash with minimal spending. This is now a trading stock until the company actually gets serious then one can always come back or at least hold the free carry portion as SB holds over 30% and would obviously be wanting to sell this at a premium at some stage as he has done multiple times with his other interests.

Its not worth the locking cash away as SP falls for many months in holding with inactivity imo. I just see it different. If company was more proactive then my opinion would be different, good luck guys I am just finally happy they are mining again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127574 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 49438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.