SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Progress Towards Recommencing Gold Mining at Agate Creek, page-77

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    To all of you investors. This is becoming a good forum finally. From my experience as a SI over 25 yrs of playing this game. Been thru everything made 7 figure returns lost also 1/2 a mil losses. etc etc from dodgy boards. Seen lots. Love this game not for the weak.

Even had companies sued me can’t talk about that chapter. Trust me a team of holders are as we speak attempting change the ASX. Difficult chance of success but more are pressing ss directors have a free reign and a lot never perform. Big changes have the end life style companies, bonuses etc when consistently poor performing. System is ripe of this sheet in my opinion.

Corruption, insider trading is ripe in my opinion. Mums and dads have no chance as soon as they see the SP appreciate or word of excitement yeh on a winner the algorithm traders step in (bots) stop the rise. This is daily. I know this as fact. So do ALL companies. Imo. lol.

It pleases me to see holders unite, bond and banter as we all want success and willing to step up and bang on the company door as we expect accountability. We are NOT apart of funding the life style journey in my opinion.

LNY thread is slowly becoming a positive one. Yes we had differences but we are one almost now. Remember none of us effect our actual investment

Look at what a very small minority holders 3 other coys and at FMS did against the global giant. (I was involved initially and success) We can all do it here. Even I was responsible for a QLD coy spilling a WA coy. So stay focused guys and watch what this company does from now on. Last chance. If they finally step up then they stay. No more of doing nothing. Last chance in my opinion.

They might think they control all, can be arrogant imo demonstrate contempt imo and dismissive of us by ignoring us imo but we will all awake for change imo if they don’t start being a board for holders. We actually own this baby Remember that. The board represent us. Do they actually do this??????

I can see a spill happening if they don’t seriously get their Sheet in order in my opinion. I know they will say who are we to bother them. Let me just say my very good mate is suing their neighbours as to speak. ( another land mark coy in Brisbane not associated with LNY) as to speak and this family is huge in Brisbane. I know this case very well as I spilt the bloody board with them.

Seriously time to work as one or fight and immediately do a 249d spill motion. Let’s just drill. I say and put the BS to bed. LNY immediately open communication

can I book a conversation with SB who has ignored a top holder. Wake up board imo. Or leave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.