SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Progress Update - Authier Environmental Studies & Permitting, page-50

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    If you follow AJM , same directors as SYA , it is clear they don't over promise then under deliver.

If anything they under promise , which is frustrating for traders but really great for investors.

I doubt many of the 1c cent traders in AJM are still there , but the investors who accumulated on the dips when traders were moaning are.

If SYA directors do deliver the PFS update before or after the current rights issue closes , it won't matter long term.

Obviously the rights will be fully taken up by shareholders and the underwriters who got lucky.

In my opinion I would rather the PFS be later , so there is less traders playing the stock for 0.1 in th next few weeks .

A good PFS for SYA now it is well funded should get a solid long term price rise.

The old high of 6 cents in the longer term will only come of the PFS is good and brings a potential funding partner post the PFS like what occurred with AJM , who has gone from under 1 cent to close at over 30 cents tonight over the last few years as they achieved on each stage of the process of getting from exploration to becoming an ultimate producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.