AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

LOL what did I say that was dribble? I'd love it if someone had...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    LOL what did I say that was dribble? I'd love it if someone had actually told me why anything I said was wrong, but instead it was easier to judge and censor me.

Although the brain receives 100 million impulses a second, mundane consciousness is limited to signals which have been conditioned to one of the four imprinted game-boards.New ideas require a change in the wiring of associations and literally cause a “headache.”You cannot use butterfly language to communicate with caterpillars.Yokels are terrified by their mortality. Yokels are robot-slaves to DNA. They blindly labour to perpetuate the species, to breed, to establish domestic arrangements for rearing young and to transmit cultural survival patterns. Any discussion which threatens to expose or question this robothood is extremely painful.

To change the shape of metal forms one must apply energy sufficient to rearrange the patterning of molecules. Change the electromagnetic field. So it is with neural imprints. Just as heat is used in metallurgy, so is it necessary to apply massive biochemical energy to loosen the molecular synaptic bonds. Internal stimuli—drugs, trauma, illness, deprivation, shock—can retract the external neural life lines.

Many physicists have reached the conclusion that the elementary particles within the nucleus are Black Holes—that the “strong force” which holds the atomic nucleus together is super-gravitational.

WHY IS ANY OF THIS RELEVANT?

Never mind. Keep on judging me.

I bought a lot of Bitcoin ten years ago when people said that was dumb too. I bought over 100k units of LKE in early 2020. $4800 invested -- 120,000 units at 0.04. Now it's 1.55 and it will continue climbing (mark my words).

I sincerely wish that everyone has success and love in their lives. But don't mock me for anything I say just because I'm different. Or at least tell me why I am wrong, and I'll change, I promise you. Just tell me why. Your snobby attitude is unjustified, however. Unless you can prove otherwise.

The show goes on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.