AXE 0.00% 22.5¢ archer materials limited

Great posts by all above !I totally agree with the points made....

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Great posts by all above !

I totally agree with the points made.
    The announcement today was positive and simply to advise shareholders that things are happening and to give an example of the talent they are attracting.

I think it's brilliant the company can expand their search by being able to sponsor international talent in their quest to find the finest minds they can to develop 12cq! Over 650 applicants is a lot I would think for the specialized positions on offer. I know I've said this before and apologies for the broken record but you would not be hiring Quantum Hardware Engineers, Materials Chemists, and Nanofabrication Engineers - Also Quantum Algorithm Developers if you weren't confident of successful development. Current development to date shows all the signs of working at room temperature, the robustness of the Qubits, electronic transport in single qubits, first indications of qubit control and signs of the device being compatible with Silicon substrates ie being able to be fully integrated with current electronics - which is of course very important for mobile applications.

I can understand those who are sell their positions or part of .... many would be just trying to protect their capital in the face of uncertain times
    And we are in very uncertain times so one should not over extend themselves if they cannot afford the risk or of limited experience in markets.
    Like many of you, I feel the pain of watching the SP drift lower and on many times drifting on such low volume, but likely I will be adding to my position soon because I can afford the risk and I have a great deal of confidence they are going to make this happen - my position is long term anyhow.

What ever you do I wish you all the best - you have to do what's right for you... Just remember Archer has years of funding available and zero debt. They are attracting some exceptional talent to bring 12cq to commercialization and expanding institutions working on 12cq development and let's not forget A1 Bio-Chip also.

Hang in there if your holding - I'm not going anywhere and will hang in there with you all.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $90.61K 401.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 56614 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 132766 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.