PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Progress Update Phils Hill Diamond Drilling, page-121

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9725
    Totally agree bkonan

If they had precollared and started the DD hole 15-25m to the NE, they would have intersected the conductor, and we would have a much clearer picture of its make-up, along with the eventual assays.
    They dont even need the DHEM to figure out the positioning now. Hindsight is a beautiful thing, and they wont make the same mistake twice.
    Couple that with what they will find in the DHEM, and I think they will revisit this conductor in a couple of weeks and punch the drill straight through it. Their diagram shows the strongly serpentised ultramafic unit as uniform, but it may widen at depth. Even where the dyke goes through, it seems to be around 13-15m thick.
    So to me, plate 20a is still in play and with that, still has massive potential.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3549/3549768-e3210a7ad6c262d7db7c585fdccdf840.jpg
    As for 10a, evidence of sulphides around the conductor. This is where the DHEM will really come into its own and give us a good idea of the conductor, and the surrounding geology, as well as the expedited assays in 3 weeks or so.

This is a process and only the beginning folks, still plenty of potential there...

And dont forget, we have 6 holes still to drill...which may become 7 if 20a is redrilled.

In Barry's words, and he's no dummy-

Terra Resources MD and geophysical consultant, Barry Bourne, said:
    “The EM response is real; the drilling results suggest that there could be
    multiple, high conductance plates that surface and airborne EM techniques
    cannot resolve beyond a very large high conductance plate. The DHEM
    survey will provide improved resolution and allow better targeting of
    conductors.”

Good luck everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $992 330.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 57664965 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21053875 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.