PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Morning holders,been quiet trying to work out the drilling...

1. 8,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Morning holders,

been quiet trying to work out the drilling situation. After a lot of thinking and reading various info supplied I have concluded that I am still holding not selling any. At a loss but I still think there is a huge chance that the results can be turned around from what the initial ann has said. Pure fact is they simply missed the conductor targets relying on 2D imaging to locate drill targets and missing by not knowing their shapes as later 3D image can show. Maybe 3D image produced from DHEM undertaken now.

Drill program so far is not a failure in the true sense as per current report given missing the target for results/evidence of mineralisation. Instead its like a fact finding mission still collecting DATA as to where the treasure is hidden. Core collected and the 30 samples to lab are a clue as to what we can expect to get in our conductors for higher value.

Going to seem like a long wait for expedited lab results, DHEM and drill restart. At least we know what work is being undertaken ATM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.501K 2.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 70143997 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12462497 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.