PUR 25.0% 0.5¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Sorry Horizon, Bobby, Bjavis and any others but I tend to agree...

1. 2,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Sorry Horizon, Bobby, Bjavis and any others but I tend to agree with you Glen here. A paper loss is a paper loss. Selling you have just crystallised those loses. If you think you can make them back and some then good luck. But Pursuit has only just gotten started on Phils Hill.

I understand selling if the results were negative but these were far from it. I also understand selling for personal reasons but selling en masse to follow the crowd does not make sense and does show true colours of some of the HC posters as well.

We still have 6 (potentially others) holes to Drill. We still have an updated from the DHEM. We still have the expedited Assay results. We may have further holes to drill. We have the dry weather to make start on the other holes in 2 weeks. We have a great drill rig. We have a great management and technical team that at least keep us more updated than others......We have Cash in the bank. We have further tenements etc etc etc

You guys and girls need to have a bit more patience. If you are always selling at a loss based on fear then you know what you shouldnt be investing..... it is a hell of a lot hard to make a profit to recoup that loss as well.

Sure this could still crash and burn but we have had a minor set back and a unfair overreaction from the short term holders and traders. Good luck with your future trades and happy to have you back on board an some point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $87.95K 18.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 19181343 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9794148 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 7943307
Last updated 15.48pm 17/05/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.