CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Everything is going well, nice update from QBL and a little...

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Everything is going well, nice update from QBL and a little closure to many feeling a little bit on the edge.....

I hope everyone enjoys Xmas and the well deserved break is needed for us all. I personally thank everyone for supporting my efforts here on Hot Copper as this will need to be my last post until next trading day as I'm all worn out giving my all here....family and party time now.

Because you all helped me understand QBL I in return did everything possible to do my small part and provide a nice shareholder relationship with Sholom and QBL and provide what I could.....I was surprised I was getting replies actually....

I really do appreciate the thumbs up also and feel that I'm only speaking from the heart when I try to put my words down in text for others to read....

Merry XMAS all, speak with you all on the next trading day, Stocks78 is returning back to his loved ones.....cheers.

Thanks for your support also Sholom and updates, I know you read this space...

Bye......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.