KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

Ann: Progress Update, page-34

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 960
    Man oh man swerdna when do you ever get out of the right side of the bed , I ask you what promises have KNM ever made to any one , Mmm let me see create sales in Singapore , I wander where this promise was announced ? Begin in UK and let alone the rest of Europe ?????????? Where was this one ? ohh yeh lets see they also announced they would get huge sales in the Philippines after one week of launching there ? It is quite obvious from the nay sayers on his thread that you guys are traders and are not really interested in the long term growth and stability of the company . Nor it seems that you have invested for KNM's long term prospects and future . As said by management KNM will look very differently in the next week and again in a couple of months . This is a stock still in its adolescence and seems like there may be a coming of age in a month or two , this stock has never been a very short term investment and is getting the best tender love and care it can get from management . Lol , all you whingers and whiners wanted an announcement and now all you guys can do is pick it apart and still whinge . One white paper has multiplied to several white papers , one country has multiplied to 5 countries , what more do you guys expect . Maybe we should have you guys and you know who you are manage the company and see if you can do any better ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.