KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

rtswa , read all posts if you want to be informed , but just for...

1. 7,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    rtswa , read all posts if you want to be informed , but just for you : https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-progress-update.4122868/page-9?post_id=32312320#.WsshddRubX4

I don't think we will only achieve 2,800,000 , I think there will be more . This is my conservative estimate to become a millionaire .
    Reasons :
    1 ) First in kind program to address special needs kids . Mathletics sells 4,500,000 licences for basic maths education . Our program fosters so much more than teaching one plus one .
    2 )  The program actually works addressing an unmet need in special needs classes , hence the 100 % success rate to date  
    How it works :
    1 ) Engages kids to learn
    2 ) Less violence in class
    3 ) Less time off work due to stress leave and injuries due to violence in class
    4 ) Reduces need for additional cares in class
    5 ) Special needs kids actually progress their learning
    6 ) Reduces school class cost  
    How will KNM achieve this :
    As reported
    1 )  KNeoMedia’s United States team is making strong progress broadening funding channels, progressing school trials, and shifting the sales process from a purely school-by-school model to include a State-based sales approach.
    2 )  KNeoMedia has reached agreement with its Philippines partner to roll out KNeoWorld Special Needs content to public schools there. And continue broadening over time .
    3 )  KNeoWorld recently commenced trials in Singapore which has generated interest from other Special Needs schools there. And continue broadening to neighbor countries over time .
    4 ) The trials at five Special Needs schools in Australia (three in Victoria and two in Queensland) are now well advanced with the two Victorian schools having now converted to sales. Continue rolling out trials and conversion to sales .
    5 )  KNM is establishing a subsidiary in the United Kingdom following introductions last month to the UK education system. As and when applicable develop into other continents with out stretching resources and budget .
    6 ) Continue their exemplary management attracting the right people in the right places such as  Dr Mary McInerney , Prof Laurie O’Donnell , etc
    7 ) Continue expanding educational support , political support and validation support all reported in the AGM presso page 6 .

In the end rtswa , I think KNM will only need to guide our direction as I think the word of mouth will spread rapidly and clients will end up queueing up to have the trials at their school .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.