Aakacia,The article only reinforces in my mind the fact that the...

1. 73 Posts.
    Aakacia,
    The article only reinforces in my mind the fact that the reason we are even having a debate over a low carbon future is due to the fact that we not only have a hesitent Federal Government, (all be it one who will at least put something forward on a CPRS)but more so because we have an opposition that fails to see common sense in fundamental economic terms, that a low carbon economy is the way of the future.

Whilst it is seen by some as the right way to go for the Federal oppostion and State Governments to continue down their path of business as usual, the reality is that our economy will suffer in the long term if we do not reform our nation into an inovative leader in energy production.

I may be ridiculed by many, but the future of this nation should lie in the examples in other economies around the world, and that is in technologies that produce lower emissions. Until we realise this, companies like Couger will struggle to beat the mentallity that it's easier to dig it up and export it , than it is to value add.

Cam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.