GW1 0.00% 4.2¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Progressing Exploration at Millie's Reward Lithium Project, page-23

1. 5,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2755
    Great summary Oren!

Imo these results are terrific to put into the bank and hold for longer term. Lots of companies really focusing on lithium and many start ups trying to enter the industry. I have a few lithium stocks and have watched all of them and others just go off the ‘boil’ a little. Reckon the spread of investment from everybody wanting to make a killing is a little spread.

Really do like the lithium quality here though- definitely a bonus- it’s now got to do with how much is in the ground and how easy to get at it.

Other posters have hit the nail on the head- Bsm with its graphite is kicking lots of goals, soon we can use the profits to gauge how much lithium we have and it’s quality and the big plus is no share dilution and profits will fund this exploration.

GLTAH- certainly a positive sign

Btw, I sent an email enquiry to the company wondering how our bags were progressing and how close to having an Ann and Tim McManus’ response was...

‘The production ramp up is proceeding as planned and we look to informing the market very soon.
    Regards,
    Tim McManus’

Hopefully verrrrry soooon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.